Some think it is community; If we just had deeper community than more people will see Jesus. Others may think that is missions; If we just reached out more often to the broken and lost than more people will see Jesus. But there’s something deeper that’s causing people to not see Jesus. It’s something that is making modern Christianity feel dull and flat. In this episode, Dale and Veronica are going to discuss what they believe is the missing element of modern Christianity.
- Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.”
- Galatians 5:17 “For the flesh wars against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another so that you do not do the things that you wish.”
- 1 Peter 1:14-16 “As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”
- Romans 12:2 “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
- Hebrews 12:14 “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord…”
After watching or listening to this episode, what is your opinion? Do you have any questions or comments? Maybe you have something to add to the discussion? If so, let us know in the comments below.