In this episode, we answer two common questions. First, we address the difficulty of maintaining a consistent Bible reading and prayer time. In our over-stimulated lives, this discipline seems to be more and more challenging to Christians of this generation. Next, we tackle the dilemma of Christian singleness. Many Christians desire to be married but are frustrated with the lack of mature Christian options. Together, Dale and Veronica offer their perspective, plus a few tips on how to walk out singleness well.
- Galatians 5:17 “For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.”
- 1 Corinthians 9:27 “But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.”
- Matthew 26:40-41 Jesus says, “Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
- Proverbs 8:17 “I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.”
- How to Find a Godly Man in a Godless World
- Why Praying For The Strength To Quit Pornography Won’t Help You
After watching or listening to this episode, what’s your opinion? Do you have any questions or comments? Maybe you have something to add to the discussion? If so, let us know in the comments below.