The purpose of the Christian life is to know God and make Him known. God has revealed Himself through the written Word, so reading the Bible is the central way to become familiar with your Creator. This is why today, we’re going to talk about falling in love with God’s Word.
- Matthew 4:4 “It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”
- Hebrews 4:12 “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
- Psalm 1
- Relearn Church Bible Reading Plan
- American Gospel: Christ Alone
- American Gospel: Christ Crucified
- Real Christianity EP 60: “Why all Christians Should Delight in Doctrine and Theology”
After watching or listening to this episode, what is your opinion? Do you have any questions or comments? Maybe you have something to add to the discussion? If so, let us know in the comments below.