What does it mean for a man to lead his family spiritually? So many men fail to take up their role as a spiritual leader simply because they struggle to understand what that role entails and how to practically walk it out. So in today’s episode, Dale shares his personal eight steps for becoming the spiritual leader of your home in hopes that it can give other men a practical plan for stepping into their biblical role.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
Dale’s 8 Simple Steps For Becoming the Spiritual Leader of Your Home (full explanation in the episode):
- Personal Prayer and Study
- Provide Your Wife Personal Prayer and Study Time
- Host Family Bible Time
- Bedtime Prayer and Proclamation
- Three-Minute Theology
- Weekly Date Night
- Weekly Family Day
- Weekly Sabbath
- Ephesians 5:22-27 “Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.”
- 1 Corinthians 11:3 “But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.”
- How a Wife Can Motivate Her Husband To Be The Spiritual Leader
- Follow Me: Bible Stories for Young Children
- Family Worship Bible Guide
- Is Christian Sabbath Saturday or Sunday?
After watching or listening to this episode, what is your opinion? Do you have any questions or comments? Maybe you have something to add to the discussion? If so, let us know in the comments below.